The Simple Plot of Metal The Simple Plot of Metal

Awesome animation, but the lipsyncing probably needs to be improved a little more. Other than that, it was great.

In my opinion, you probably shouldn't have posted this unfinished. It only had a scene or two to finish off, so posting it out of excitement isn't always the best option!

Misadventure Time Misadventure Time

That last part where Jake's shween just dropped absolutely killed me. Nice work on the animation dude (:

Peppa Pig and the Bacon Peppa Pig and the Bacon

All of my childhood dreams and how they were ruined represented in one video...

Radius Raid Radius Raid

Awesome game, quite intense. Would be awesome to see a leaderboard for this too.

I feel like it was too silent though, if it had some action-packed music that fit the theme, the intensity would really shine through.

Square Sprint Square Sprint

Nice idea, it was satisfying to destroy those blocks. However, if you destroyed too much (especially the final level) the sound would mess up and create the effect of your headphones exploding.

jackrugile responds:

Wow, didn't notice that, you're absolutely right. I will look into throttling the amount of sounds that can be played at once. Thanks for playing!

BED✰HOGG BED✰HOGG

Awesome game. Would be even better if I had friends.

A Lost Love A Lost Love

Woah. This is an incredibly emotional piece, actually. Just listening to it can make you think of a thousand memories. Real well played, nice job (:

Viewtiful Sheik Viewtiful Sheik

Woah, this is awesome! I honestly wish I could draw poses and stuff the way you can (:

ZeroMomenati responds:

Ah, Thanks much. Keep practicing, you'll get there. I dont think I'm all that good to be honest. but thanks anyway.