Radius Raid Radius Raid

Awesome game, quite intense. Would be awesome to see a leaderboard for this too.

I feel like it was too silent though, if it had some action-packed music that fit the theme, the intensity would really shine through.

Square Sprint Square Sprint

Nice idea, it was satisfying to destroy those blocks. However, if you destroyed too much (especially the final level) the sound would mess up and create the effect of your headphones exploding.

jackrugile responds:

Wow, didn't notice that, you're absolutely right. I will look into throttling the amount of sounds that can be played at once. Thanks for playing!

BED✰HOGG BED✰HOGG

Awesome game. Would be even better if I had friends.

Golf is Hard Golf is Hard

Golf was hard.

MMO paint MMO paint

What an awesome and simple idea. There was loads of griefers, though, but there were so many people trying to fix other people's drawings and help and shit. The creator's awesome to talk to aswell, which is cool. Hope this gets improved with Mod tools!

Glow Path Glow Path

Awesome game, I haven't seen an idea like this before. Although you might want to give credit to the music as I'm sure I've heard it in many other places.

Rock Simulator 2016 3D Rock Simulator 2016 3D

10/10 would rock again

MCRocks999 responds:

thanks! :p

A Dragon Named Coal A Dragon Named Coal

This was the 1st game on my top 10 this month on NG. Keep working on it!

CleverCrowGames responds:

Will do, another patch with new music and sound is not far off.

Cluster Cluster

The game seems a bit Super-Hexagon-esk in my opinion, but the gameplay and idea itself is totally unique. I loved how challenging it could get, good game (:

Kobusvdwalt9 responds:

Hey !
Yeah the game was inspired by super hexagon. I wanted to keep the 2 button input system from SH but add a 3rd state of input to it. So instead of just left and right you now have left right and boost all with 2 buttons.

Epic Boss Fighter 2 Epic Boss Fighter 2

Awesome game - The idea of it is amazing, and the bosses are pretty unique. One thing I will say however, I do wish it had more of a sign that the enemies were being hurt. It's a lot more satisfying to hear/see an impact every time you hit them, rather than them just continuing on the same as always. Other than that, enjoyed it a lot. (: